- Integrates into the Unicare suite of CLB, market leader in healthcare monitoring systems
- More time to provide care
- Better privacy for patients
- Abuse prevention through immediate alerts
- Cost savings through increased staff efficiency
ACOUSTIC MONITORING FOR HEALTHCARE
Acoustic Monitoring for Healthcare
While acoustic monitoring increases awareness and provides early warnings of patients in duress, it can also lead to false alarms caused by environmental noise. Sounds such as flushing toilets, rain against windows, thunder, music and sirens can easily trigger alerts.
Advanced Acoustic Monitoring by Sound Intelligence and CLB distinguishes which sounds warrant attention and which ones do not. This patented, state-of-the-art technology filters out irrelevant noises, reducing false alarms and improving operational efficiency. The Acoustic Monitoring System can also be set up to alert staff to specific sounds that indicate resident distress.